Stress conditions represent a significant cost both to organisations and to individuals.
Statistics show*: 2 in 5 working Australians rated issues in the workplace as a source of stress, and this costs the Australian economy $14 billion a year and employers $10.11 billion per year.
* Source: APS – Stress & Wellbeing in Australia survey 2012 & Medibank private: The Cost of workplace stress in Australia 2008
We are giving you the opportunity to take up a $1 Mindfulness in VR experience for 30 min*. So there’s nothing for you to lose!
This one-of-a-kind experience merges different disciplines by combining the wisdom of eastern teachings with new emerging technologies.
Your experience includes:
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Practical activities in Mindfulness
- Interactive VR experience
What does this have to do with business?
Mindfulness might be a bit of a buzz word however it’s so much more than that. Scientific research* shows there is a strong link between employee mindfulness, stress reduction and higher performance.
Why combine the two?
Each discipline brings a different dimension to learning and aims to create
a powerful and memorable experience that challenges, excites and gets results.
*Source: Bringing Mindfulness to the workplace, Kenan Flager Business School, 2014
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one! To be honest we see this as:
- A chance for you to sample our work, and if you like us, we’d love to come back for more!
- A demonstration of the benefits of mindfulness and demystifying the ‘fluffy’ stigma around its application to business.
- A chance to experience VR in learning and decide whether you feel it has merit.
*Conditions of offer:
1. Melbourne based companies only
2. Limit to first 10 customers
3. Team size 10-15 people
4. One event per company
5. Subject to availability